- Exclusive contests and prizes just for Flirt Squad members
- Teaser chapters and special snippets from future books, including My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, and the sequel, A Tale of Two Centuries, along with my current project, Rearview Mirror
- Your name in the acknowledgements of A Tale of Two Centuries
- A special note from me with secret tidbits
- A chance to become a character in a future book
- And the ultimate Sweet Sixteen prize, a sparkly tiara (for becoming the official Sweet Sixteen diva) and a necklace with the Super Sweet cover as a charm
1. Tweet any of the following ( +1 per tweet, only one tweet counted per day!! Post link in doc):
- Wanna be a character in @RachelHarrisYA 's future book? Join the #FlirtSquad to find out how #16C
- I'm in love with a 16th century boy. Are you? #FlirtSquad #16C
- Unleash YOUR Inner Flirt, read My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by @RachelHarrisYA #16C
- Swooning over Lorenzo in #16C
- Best Sweet Sixteen ever! #16C @RachelHarrisYA
- OR Tweet any favorite one-liners from the book, or facts about Cat or Lorenzo. Just be sure to include #16C so I know, and post a link in the doc.
3. Pre-order My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century! If YOU pre-order it OR get a friend/family member/acquaintance to do so, email me a copy of the receipt (Flirtsquad@gmail.com) and you get (+15) for each book sold! **NEW!!**
4. Blog About the Flirt Squad (+5, must post link in the doc)
5. Mention the Flirt Squad on Facebook (+5, post link to the doc)
6. Write an honest review for Goodreads once you read the book (all reviews count!!) (+5, post link on doc)
7. Write an honest review for Amazon (all reviews count!!) (+5, post link on doc)
8. Write an honest review for Barnes and Noble (all reviews count!!) (+5, post link on doc)
9. Retweet any posts about the book or my upcoming book tour from me (@RachelHarrisYA) or any of my peeps' (+1 point per retweet, one per day only, let me know in doc)
10. Recruit subscribers to my Newsletter--see sidebar (+5 for anyone who signs up and mentions your name as referral. Can only earn points for this once)
11. Promote My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century on Facebook by posting Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or any other retail buy page links in a status (+15, Only one link per day by any social media **update** and let me know on the doc)
12. Add my Book Trailer (click the link) to your Blog, Website, or Facebook account (+10, leave the link for proof)
13. Email a friend or YA book loving family member and ask them to join the Flirt Squad ( + 25 for all future *active* members when they join, make sure they email me at FlirtSquad@gmail.com and mention that you referred them so you can get the points!)
- First level (25 points): A Super Sweet bookmark and tattoo
- Second level (75 points): All prizes above PLUS a set of trading cards (your very own pocket-sized Lorenzo and Cat!), and a Super Sweet bracelet
- Third level (150 points): All prizes above PLUS your name in the acknowledgements of book 2 in the Super Sweet series, A TALE OF TWO CENTURIES
- Fourth level (250 points): All prizes above PLUS a special note from me inviting you to the sequel to My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, A TALE OF TWO CENTURIES, including a special sneak peek!
- ALL Participants who Reach Fifth Level (500 points): All prizes above PLUS an entry into a drawing to make a special appearance as a character in a future book.
- And the FIRST to Fifth Level (500 points): Wins all the prizes above PLUS a sparkly tiara (you ARE an official Sweet Sixteen diva now after all), and a special necklace with the cover of my book as a charm.
Now, go forth and flirt!