4/28/2012

Looking for YA Book Bloggers!

*Positions filled!*
 We'll be introducing the new members soon!


HI! The YA Bound girls have had a crazy year so far, with books releasing and deadlines, and just writing and trying to keep up with blog duties in general. We're hoping we can find a book blogger who'd like to join our team to help us keep up with YA Bound!

The position would entail posting one to two Spotlight reviews and miniviews a month. Check out one of our Spotlights here if you're curious. They'd also be welcome to join in on our SWOON MEME, and if they're interested, help to coordinate our blog tours. Also, she/he would need to have an established NetGalley account.

If you're really interested, please send an email to Trish at YABoundGirls @gmail.com with I Want To Join YA Bound in the subject line. Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. oh man! that's awesome :D if only i had an established NetGalley account. lol. maybe next time. But this actually rad, how you're letting us all be a part of your awesomeness :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you don't have NG?! I'm a NG addict...which is part of the reason I need some help here lol. I need someone to stop me from click "Request"

      Delete
  2. Aw, this sound like an awesome idea!!! Btw, I'm NG addict as well...and it kinda hinders my writing! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It does. I need to remove it from my toolbar...*eye twitch*

      Delete
  3. I just started a NG account and I'm very afraid for myself now. I'm sure I'm going to become an addict especially since my request came through so fast! This is awesome though adding to the team. I love this blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jen! We're excited! I think we need to start a NetGally addicts group, ha! ;)

      Delete
  4. NetGalley is very addictive. I had to put myself on a NetGalley ban about a couple of months back because I couldn't stop myself from requesting. Gah!

    ReplyDelete