2/16/2012

Swoon Thursday (27): Goddess Interrupted, Cold Kiss, Dreamless, and If I Can't Have You,


It's that time again! We created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-)

As you may have noticed, we have two new wonderful additions to our YA Bound family, which means you get 4 times the swoon!

Without further ado, here's ours:

RACHEL:

He shrugged his shirt off and ran his hands down my sides, and everything else seemed to melt away--GODDESS INTERRUPTED SWOON #YABound

TARA:

My name is muffled, because I'm kissing him, but I'm also pulling him onto the bed, unbuttoning the flannel he's got over an old Weezer t-shirt.--COLD KISS SWOON #YABound
TRISH: 

          (No spoilers! So I inserted Blank for the guy's name ;)

          His lips brushed against the hypersensitive patch of skin between her ear and jawbone. The      dusting of hairs across Helen's cheek stood up and reached out to touch Blank's mouth as if he was summoning them. Her fists relaxed and fell from their combative posture, drifting down uncertainly, until her palms came to rest on Blank's warm, thick shoulders. ~DREAMLESS SWOON #YABound

KELLY:

The Twitter Swoon:
He hooks his arm underneath my waist and presses his body against mine as water trickles over our limbs.--IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU SWOON #YABound
Extended Swoon:
I fall backwards into the sand and arch my back as he moves down my neck, tracing the curve with his kisses, and moves on to my collar bone. I love him. I love him. I love him. That's all I keep hearing in my head. But it doesn't matter if the words sound off in my head, I know it's true. I can feel my love for him, writhing in my veins. I can feel it prickle in my bones. I can feel my love for him in place of my heart. Pounding. Thumping. Hammering. I might as well be a construction site; that's how much I've let my love for Drake build up.
He hooks his arm underneath my waist and presses his body against mine as water trickles over our limbs. His lips brush against my ear and his hot breath whirls through me like steam from a kettle. "You're beautiful, kid," he whispers seductively.
      HOLY HOTNESS!!!!
SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN: In 140 characters . . . or, perhaps a bit more if you need to cheat LOL, SWOON us!

4 comments:

  1. Love your swoons ladies, as always!
    Here's mine for this week: http://ds-bookworld.blogspot.com/2012/02/swoon-thursday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great SWOON's this week. So steamy! Looks like I have some great moments to look forward to once I get my hands on those books.

    This week mine is from Born at Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo STEAMY!! Great Swoon's this week!

    Mine's kind of long and comes from Darkness Falls:

    http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/swoon-thursday-10-darkness-falls.html

    ReplyDelete